1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd referendum on the cards now for brexit

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Nugent, Jan 10, 2019.

1. TH63

TH63 How I wish you were here.
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ PICKEM World Cup 2nd

Ratings:
    +9,666 / 380 / -101
    And so it begins

• Funny Funny x 1

2. Vimto

Vimto comes in a bottle
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,812 / 35 / -46
    :order:

• Funny Funny x 2

3. Splott Dave

Splott Dave Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,355 / 257 / -168
    A bit of free advice. Why not concentrate on deleting the blatant antisemitic posts of some members on here, that have been spread over all three threads. Before getting unwanted attention from those groups working hand in glove with the Home Office, start to get wind of them.

If it had been me, I would have deleted them immediately.

4. lardy

lardy pelanty taker

Ratings:
    +2,031 / 44 / -7
    I thought you were all free speech, no censorship, let a thousands thoughts bloom, etc

5. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽

Ratings:
    +20,437 / 1,220 / -177
    Thanks for the free advice, I appreciate how much it would have cost me had I sought that advice from a professional forum gasbag.

Who knew asking for slightly less jewish stuff on a football forum would be this contentious?

• Funny Funny x 4
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote

6. Splott Dave

Splott Dave Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,355 / 257 / -168
    I am, but I always draw the line at that which is a criminal offence. There are posts on those threads which are blatantly antisemitic and by that I mean actual antisemitism, as opposed to the political smear of it as a weaponised insult.

Context is everything. I have never given advice on this issue. I don't discuss the issue, I do discuss the politics of it. That's a different thing altogether.

Nugent started a perfectly legitimate political topic for a thread. Some have joined that thread and the other two and made posts which in context are completely illegal. It's no good when the police come knocking, claiming that they were meant as a joke. Ignorance is no defence.

All football message boards are monitored by various groups who are quick to pick up on transgressions.

I'm still amazed that posters on here participated in some of those posts, completely in ignorance to the fact that Rachel Riley, is herself Jewish.

7. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽

Ratings:
    +20,437 / 1,220 / -177
    You just can't let it lie can you @Splott Dave?

I'll ask once again politely for you to please stop with the jewish stuff on here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote

8. Mad Al

Mad Al Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +6,595 / 62 / -3
    It's Rachel Riley's birthday today, she looks lovely as ever. I bet she smells really nice too, that women's musky smell with a hint of Timotei shampoo.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

9. Ainsley Harriott

Ainsley Harriott Give your meat a good ol' rub
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +3,870 / 105 / -9
    I still think we'll crash out on March 29th, with a backdrop of legal challenges once the horse has bolted.

All flights over EU airspace (which is pretty much all of them) will be grounded on the day. There'll be looting & rioting akin to the Tottenham riots a few years back.

I'll be buying bread & milk as my own personal contingency planning (also going to France the week before to pack the van with €1.30 wine whilst possible).

10. smellons

smellons Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +2,748 / 67 / -2
    Alright Gandhi, calm down ffs..:hehe:

11. Nid Dave

Nid Dave Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 80 / -39
    I'm all smoke now and go where the wind takes me.

12. Nid Dave

Nid Dave Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 80 / -39
    .wrong thread