1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone horny?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Ainsley Harriott, 26 Jun 2018.

1. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter LMS World Champion 2020
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 🏃🏃🏃 600 PAGER 🏃🏃🏃 ~LAST MAN STANDING~ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🐉 Sexual Dinosaur 🐉

Ratings:
    +32,105 / 808 / -105

What a small cocked, England supporting, Tory rotter that man is.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter LMS World Champion 2020
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 🏃🏃🏃 600 PAGER 🏃🏃🏃 ~LAST MAN STANDING~ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🐉 Sexual Dinosaur 🐉

Ratings:
    +32,105 / 808 / -105
    Somebody once sent me a gif (ask your kids) of Theresa May wanking off two Tory bastards sat either side of her on the front bench.

Much like the farmers she annoyed with her childhood tomfoolery, my cock wasn’t too pleased about that I can tell you.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  3. Joecity

Joecity Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM World Cup 1st ☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘ 🏅 FUNNIEST POSTER 🏅 🏅 BEST POSTER 🏅

Ratings:
    +43,535 / 580 / -108
    download.jpeg

Sorry your Highness someone wiped my knickers in their armpits last night and I've had to bin them. That's why I'm late and walking funny not the size of his knob.

• Funny Funny x 1