1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brexit RIP

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Stantona, 11 Sep 2019.

1. Stantona

Stantona Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +985 / 221 / -173
    Ooooooooh!!!! YellowHammer report.....OOOOOOOOH!!!! The truth is out, BREXIT RIP:aya:

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. PlumberAde

PlumberAde Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶

Ratings:
    +3,344 / 55 / -12
    The bit that was blacked out was about fuel.

• Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  3. kiffa

kiffa (kippa)
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +7,352 / 207 / -81
    So the Government admits that there is a risk of food shortages, higher prices, medicine shortages etc etc

So much for “project fear”

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +3,344 / 55 / -12
    Fuck, did you just hear that?

It was the sound of 17.4 m pennies dropping that they have actually voted for things like

Low-income groups will be disproportionately affected by any price rises in food and fuel.

Resulting strike action at refineries would lead to disruptions to fuel availability for 1-2 weeks in the regions directly supplied by the refineries.

But, hey, if it means there's less Polish people caring for our grannies in Care Homes earning a pittance, it's all worth it.

• Agree x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Absolutely Spot On x 1
    • WRENCH OF SHIT x 1
    • Controversial x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  5. Stantona

Stantona Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +985 / 221 / -173
    I'll forgive the leave voters if they now own up and realise they were totally 100% duped by Farage, Boris the Buffoon and co. The tanker is turning.....BREXIT WILL NEVER HAPPEN:hehe::old:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
  6. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +3,344 / 55 / -12
    I have sympathy with them. They have been played like fiddles.

Let's face it. Years of being told to beware of Eastern Europeans. Years of being told that they are taking our jobs. One huge elaborate ploy to get turkeys to vote for Christmas. That's what happened.

And, the only real reason left for going ahead with Brexit now is because, 3 years ago, people voted for it in dubious circumstances.

Rees-Mogg is shitting his pants because, in 2020, we will find out just how unpatriotic that prick is.
    Johnson is a puppet.

Over the last 3 years every promise has evaporated. It started on the day of the result with Farage saying "There'll be no money for the NHS". And it has disintegrated. And the only counter argument is "We won, get over it". Well I'll be fucked if I'm going to see my pension moulded into a 5 inch cock only to disappear up the arses of Rees Mogg and Johnson and Cummings.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  7. kiffa

kiffa (kippa)

Ratings:
    +7,352 / 207 / -81
    Problem is most of the dull brexiters won’t even bother to read it

Fingers crossed enough do

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Glos Blue

Glos Blue Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ PICKEM 17/18 - 3rd Place

Ratings:
    +4,815 / 91 / -16
    Oi, don’t bring the turkeys into this, it’s not their fault!

• Funny Funny x 5
  9. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +3,344 / 55 / -12
    Leavers have had 3 years to convince me that leaving will be a good thing. To be honest, the leavers I talk to these days don't seem convinced themselves. It's gone from "Easiest deal in history, and they need us more than we need them" to "It won't be that bad. We survived the blitz you know".

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. razzle_ncafc

razzle_ncafc First Team Debut

Ratings:
    +194 / 9 / -3
    "15. Facing EU tariffs makes petrol exports to the EU uncompetitive. Industry had plans to mitigate the impact on refinery margins and profitability but UK Government policy to set petrol import tariffs at 0% inadvertently undermines these plans."

The blacked out bit floating around on twitter (supposedly). I don't remember the fuel protests back in 2000, I was only 12. Bet they were a laugh though

11. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +3,344 / 55 / -12
    We played Halifax on a Friday, and I talked to one of their fans. He said "I got enough petrol to get down here, and enough petrol to get back home. But I won't have enough to get in to work on Monday". :hehe:

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +3,344 / 55 / -12
    Also, one news report when tankers started arriving at petrol stations. Tanker couldn't get in because the panic stricken fuckers who travelled 100 miles a year were clogging the forecourt and refusing to budge for him.

Another report of people filling petrol cans up and leaving them in their garden sheds until needed.

Imagine what it will be like when it's food that is in short supply. Fuck me, people were calling 999 when KFC had no chicken. Britain, ready for No deal? Not a chance.

• Funny Funny x 6
  13. Barry Shitpeas

Barry Shitpeas Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +7,152 / 89 / -13
    Part of me is so sick of hearing the same crap from brexiteers that are absolutely hell bent on leaving, regardless of the potential consequences, that I almost want to see us leave next month just to watch them spend the next few years trying to justify their idiotic decision, when the shit inevitably hits the fan.

I suspect that many of them will be reluctant to admit they voted out in the years to come though.
    They’ll be like the old “shy tories” millions voting but too ashamed to admit it.

• Agree Agree x 6
  14. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +3,344 / 55 / -12
    You'll be hard pressed to find a Brexit voter in 2 years time, if we leave with No Deal.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Malarkey

Malarkey Ballon d'Or Winner
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐

Ratings:
    +4,958 / 63 / -21
    My ex wifes mother used to come down on a Sunday. She couldn't come down that day because someone had cut her cars fuel line. Happy days.

• Funny Funny x 5
  16. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 👥 GTAM WINNER 👥 📞 Cardiff City Master 📞 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +8,431 / 193 / -53
    It was a bad idea in 2016, it's torn our democracy apart for 3 years and tonight it's been proven by the actual orchestrators that Brexit is an absolute fucking nightmare.

Thank god it's all actually coming out now, and we can get on and Revoke Article 50 and pretend the whole thing didn't happen.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter Forum Rent Boy

Ratings:
    +16,914 / 560 / -77
    We’ve all been conned.

Brexit is the biggest con trick of our generation. We were never going to leave.

The question we should be asking is who benefits from pitting one half of the country against the other?

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. TH63

TH63 How I wish you were here.
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place PICKEM World Cup 2nd

Ratings:
    +17,470 / 574 / -122
    Hark at this cunt.

This brexit bollocks is like Robin Hood in reverse.

Steal from the poor, give to the rich and get the daft fuckers to think it’s a good idea what. Rah rah crispin, your turn for the champers

• WRENCH OF SHIT WRENCH OF SHIT x 1
  19. TH63

TH63 How I wish you were here.
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place PICKEM World Cup 2nd

Ratings:
    +17,470 / 574 / -122
    Well let’s fucking hope so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. stantys tattoos

stantys tattoos ooh ah stantona
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 😈 Prince of Darkness 😈 🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +9,391 / 201 / -35
    their stuffed