1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cardiff City set to beat Derby, QPR & Millwall to sign 15-goal/assist ace

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Colonel Cardiffi, 31 Jul 2020.

1. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ 🏃🏃🏃 600 PAGER 🏃🏃🏃 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +68,252 / 2,133 / -250
    Exclusive: Cardiff City set to beat Derby, QPR & Millwall to sign 15-goal/assist ace

Cardiff City are set to beat QPR, Derby County and Millwall to the signing of Wigan Athletic striker Kieffer Moore this summer, Football Insider understands.

[​IMG]

As revealed by this site on Tuesday, the Rams joined the race for the 27-year-old after the Hoops and Lions had both tabled transfer bids.

A recruitment source has told Football Insider that Cardiff are in the driving seat to sign the Wales international and that a deal could be completed in the near future.

[​IMG]

Football Insider revealed earlier on Friday that Middlesbrough had pulled out of the race for the former Barnsley ace as a transfer proved too expensive for Neil Warnock’s men.

Moore is set to be one of a number of players who leave Wigan this summer after the Latics entered administration and suffered relegation to League One.

He scored 10 goals and contributed five assists last season, which included four strikes in the final five games of the campaign.

[​IMG]

However, his and his teammates’ efforts were not enough to save Wigan from the drop as the 12-point deduction saw them finish 23rd in the table.

Cardiff manager Neil Harris is in the market for a new centre-forward after none of his attackers hit double digits in terms of goal last season.

Lee Tomlin topped the goal-scoring charts at the Cardiff City Stadium with nine across all competitions, while Josh Murphy, Robert Glatzel and Danny Ward all netted eight apiece.

The Bluebirds are preparing for another season in the Championship after losing their play-off semi-final against Fulham 3-2 on aggregate.

In other Cardiff City news, it can be REVEALED a Championship rival are in talks with a 28-year-old who has just quit QPR.

• Like Like x 1
    • Good Football Post Good Football Post x 1
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Rydogsccfc

Rydogsccfc Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 I ❤ LEE TOMLIN I ❤ NEIL HARRIS

Ratings:
    +6,272 / 410 / -79
    The original article has a pic of Harris's beaming smile Rydogs not happy.

3. Colonel Cardiffi

Ratings:
    +68,252 / 2,133 / -250
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  4. Face Paint

Face Paint Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,113 / 144 / -35
    I swear Warnock still has a say on who comes in. Bad signing imo.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Jamieccfc

Jamieccfc I'm as free as a bird
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 I ❤ NEIL HARRIS

Ratings:
    +13,041 / 330 / -52
    Disagree, he can hold the ball up and can bring players in to the game much better if we can have 2 quick wide men and a bit if speed through the middle someone like pritchard :thumbup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bluethrough

bluethrough Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +20,151 / 295 / -32
    I might move this to the transfer rumour thread if you don't mind...……..oh, I can't

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Face Paint

Face Paint Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,113 / 144 / -35
    But we have someone who can do that, his name is Glatzel and he is very good at it.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Jamieccfc

Jamieccfc I'm as free as a bird
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 I ❤ NEIL HARRIS

Ratings:
    +13,041 / 330 / -52
    He’s awkward and clumsy, he wants/needs a 1 2 and roll in behind, Moore is much bigger and stronger will give the cb a torrid time, he ripped us a new down here

9. Nugent

Nugent Ranked No.6 Poster
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁 "Most Normal Person"

Ratings:
    +23,972 / 3,011 / -1,163
    Does this mean we can fuck glatzel off?

When was the last time we had a 20 goal a season striker?

10. TroggBlue

TroggBlue Lecter's Slaves FC Captain
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +6,129 / 229 / -36
    He's dogshit at hold up play, first touch is horrendous and tries to take defenders on to no avail, at least Moore challenges for headers and knows how to open a game up, wouldn't have been a good signing just after we brought Glatzel in, but now we now he's not that reliable in some departments I think Moore would be a good option

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Colonel Cardiffi

Ratings:
    +68,252 / 2,133 / -250

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 2