1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curtis Nelson

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Dr. Lecter, 30 Jul 2020 at 22:49.

1. SloopJB

SloopJB Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +1,262 / 19 / -1
    Good post BSP

2. CCFC_27

CCFC_27 Fuck the Jacks
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶

Ratings:
    +1,250 / 66 / -10
    we also need a left back bennett is so dull he doesn't seem to know his strong foot, takes the ball facing inside and has to play it backwards every time as he has no right foot. oh and he can't defend. we basically need 4 full backs unless Cunningham turns out to be good at some point or we keep Sanderson and hope he can mature

• Like Like x 1
    • Good Football Post Good Football Post x 1
  3. SloopJB

🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +1,262 / 19 / -1
    Good post BSP. But not sure about keeping Bennett in the first team. He can defend and reads the game pretty well, but some of his going forward play is poor. Many of his attacking moves just breakdown because he can,t use his right foot. If he could cut inside without turning backwards he could be useful. There are times when he just doesn't look happy being a footballer. Nelson and Morrison are sound at CB, pity we don't have quick moving, tough midfielder in front of them. Marlon Pack does not have the legs and i would hope he doesn't feature much next season. Expectation levels will be higher next season and a few new players are needed in key areas if that is to be realised.
    SJB

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. SloopJB

🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +1,262 / 19 / -1
    I completely forgot about Greg Cunningham. I hope he gets a chance next season.
    SJB

5. BSP

BSP Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +14,219 / 179 / -28
    Fair point about Bennett, but I reckon him and Cunningham would be good options.
    As far as a midfielder goes, I reckon that position is the most important one to fill and where we should be willing to spend money. I’d love the likes of Jake Livermore to come in. That’s the type we are missing in the middle, experienced, great passer, and a leader on the pitch.

6. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe Ballon d'Or Winner
    💎💎 DIAMOND 💎💎 🏆 GOLD 🏆 👥 GTAM WINNER 👥 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +14,830 / 433 / -143
    And his Dad is Harris' assistant too, so the deal will be a piece of piss, or else Jake is grounded for the whole summer holidays.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  7. Jamieccfc

Jamieccfc I'm as free as a bird
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 I ❤ NEIL HARRIS

Ratings:
    +12,546 / 328 / -52
    The players he got free or for very little were decent signings, all the players he spent money on have been well MEH! I don’t think you can really count Tomlin as a warnock signing, Harris has got the best out of him, Flint and Pack FFS!

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
  8. Delboyo

Delboyo I love my giphys I do
    ⭐⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏅 MOST OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION 🏅

Ratings:
    +3,754 / 70 / -25
    Yes he made some great free signings, ut i wouldnt let him go to the shop to get me a bag of penny mixtures.

Madine, Vassell, Reid, Murphy, Fritz, Cunningham, flint and pack £40 million flops.

9. BSP

BSP Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +14,219 / 179 / -28
    What, David Livermore? If he was Jakes dad he would have had to have had him when he was about 10
    :hehe:

• Funny Funny x 2