1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frones update.

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Charlie, 29 Apr 2019.

1. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter Vote Lecter.

Ratings:
    +11,687 / 439 / -60
    Fyp.

• Funny Funny x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Steve R

Steve R Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +11,451 / 524 / -59
    Has it totally finished now? Thank fuck for that. I'm sick of hearing about it.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽

Ratings:
    +27,586 / 1,445 / -200
    Oh don't worry, there's at least 3 spin-offs in the works :hehe:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • WRENCH OF SHIT WRENCH OF SHIT x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  4. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽

Ratings:
    +27,586 / 1,445 / -200
    They rushed the shit out of the last couple of seasons which is a shame because that show deserved better. Can see how the actors and showrunners would get a bit tired of working on the same show for 10 years though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter Vote Lecter.

Ratings:
    +11,687 / 439 / -60
    What a shit ending.

Almost as if they didn't really know what to do so just fannied about for a bit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. smellons

smellons Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 70 / -4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Manbearpig

Manbearpig First Team Debut

Ratings:
    +177 / 2 / -0
  8. Eat Y'self Fitter

Eat Y'self Fitter **FORUM PRESIDENT**
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place

Ratings:
    +9,063 / 359 / -51
    Just watched it.. fair play, they turned something unmissable into something I won't miss.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vimto

Vimto comes in a bottle
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +3,562 / 45 / -47
    Feels a bit like a practical joke TBH :nope:
    That Council meeting with Bronn towars the end ... :roll: I guess that scene was supposed to be light hearted , it just came across as utterly crass. annoying and cheap.

There were many great moments over the years though.

And now our watch is ended.

10. smellons

smellons Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 70 / -4
    Didn’t really watch the show until this last season and only then to see what all the fuss was about, which incidentally, I couldn’t. Al Murray on the Thronecast show that is on the box currently is getting a bit over excited and making the argument it was a beautifully perfect and poetic ending. Personally, I’m just baffled how some young guy in a wheelchair who says fuck all at the best of times has somehow been decided as the best candidate to rule the whole kingdom, just because he can roll his eyes back and do some weird ‘zoning out’ thing. With leadership qualities like that, I’d have put him as area manager for Travelodge at best. Show’s a joke ffs.

11. Martin John

Martin John Wales Call Up

Ratings:
    +327 / 7 / -6
    So much more they could have done to end this series, so much potential. The show has rapidly deteriorated since episode 3, which is a shame after all the hype at the end of last season. 8 years of ‘winter is coming’ and it came and went in one episode, plot had no legs after that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jamieccfc

Jamieccfc Player of the Month

Ratings:
    +297 / 5 / -0
    No surprise it went downhill after they ran out of material, and wtf was that about he kills Danny advert to Jon's in prison. Dumb and dumber really ruined this lots of great stories of important people or at least they're in the books just became pointless I mean bran who is probably the most important character became redundant he did feck all then they have him show up at the end "hahahaha you dull fuckers I knew all along but couldn't be arsed to tell you until after millions of people were slaughtered"