Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Charlie, 29 Apr 2019.
Imagine being this fragile
Grieving Game of Thrones fans can pay £40-an-hour to speak to a counsellor about the show's ending | Daily Mail Online - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7047879/Grieving-Game-Thrones-fans-pay-40-hour-speak-counsellor-shows-ending.html?fbclid=IwAR0UJbipw6xdDHeB0xG8L4i5i2BzbZP1_d0k1Vg3x26eVHvqTv7ZqhGl05w
Has it totally finished now? Thank fuck for that. I'm sick of hearing about it.
Oh don't worry, there's at least 3 spin-offs in the works
They rushed the shit out of the last couple of seasons which is a shame because that show deserved better. Can see how the actors and showrunners would get a bit tired of working on the same show for 10 years though.
What a shit ending.
Almost as if they didn't really know what to do so just fannied about for a bit.
Jesus H Christ. What a fucking snowflake generation we’ve become.
Just watched it.. fair play, they turned something unmissable into something I won't miss.
Feels a bit like a practical joke TBH
That Council meeting with Bronn towars the end ... I guess that scene was supposed to be light hearted , it just came across as utterly crass. annoying and cheap.
There were many great moments over the years though.
And now our watch is ended.
Didn’t really watch the show until this last season and only then to see what all the fuss was about, which incidentally, I couldn’t. Al Murray on the Thronecast show that is on the box currently is getting a bit over excited and making the argument it was a beautifully perfect and poetic ending. Personally, I’m just baffled how some young guy in a wheelchair who says fuck all at the best of times has somehow been decided as the best candidate to rule the whole kingdom, just because he can roll his eyes back and do some weird ‘zoning out’ thing. With leadership qualities like that, I’d have put him as area manager for Travelodge at best. Show’s a joke ffs.
So much more they could have done to end this series, so much potential. The show has rapidly deteriorated since episode 3, which is a shame after all the hype at the end of last season. 8 years of ‘winter is coming’ and it came and went in one episode, plot had no legs after that.
No surprise it went downhill after they ran out of material, and wtf was that about he kills Danny advert to Jon's in prison. Dumb and dumber really ruined this lots of great stories of important people or at least they're in the books just became pointless I mean bran who is probably the most important character became redundant he did feck all then they have him show up at the end "hahahaha you dull fuckers I knew all along but couldn't be arsed to tell you until after millions of people were slaughtered"
Episode 3 was epic.
Episode 6 was meh.
Sansa didn't get her titties out,SHAME.
Not many tits did come out in the last season. Very disappointing.
For Sophie Turner, aka Sansa, Nudography comes up with nothing at the moment. I think she's one of those actors who isn't in it for the art.
She must be a lezzer
Some people are really overthinking it
"I thought it was appalling..... A few obvious inexplicable decisions:-
1. Why wasn't brans recce birds up and reporting via messenger about enemy movements.
2. Why wasn't the cavalry sent off perpendicular to the castle and either draw off some of the night kings army or not come back and strike there rear at an appropriate moment.
3. Why wasn't the battlefield illuminated with torches.
4. Why did the arty stop firing after the useless cavalry charge.
5. Why was Infantry in front of the ditch, shouldn't they have being behind the ditch. With some pits and stuff dug to channel the enemy.
6. Where was a rampart to go with the ditch.
7. Why was the air support flying around in 0 visibility, wouldn't they have being better off in close support or sitting with bran.
8. Why wasn't the castle internals configured to fight for battle.
9. Things always go wrong in battle and Snows real problem is his plans are written by a spotty 20year old west coaster who is fixed on the idea of luring the nightking into the godswood, where eh you haven't prepared any actual trap for him, except a slack hand full of iron islanders..
10. Why wasn't a final redoubt constructed"
I’d like to know how the Dothraki and unsulllied spawned so fast