Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by TDA, 9 Oct 2018.
I'm surprised that the 3rd clue hasn't made it obvious. It brings it very close to home.
Beryl, Oliver (Reed) and Bobby
The Killing Of Sister George, The Devils (and Women In Love) and Decordova-
1. Dumbarton to the west, Montrose to the east, Chesterfield to the south, Falmouth way to the north.
2. Got into hot water with a flamboyant glazier.
3. Chill, they are not so good for your health (allegedly).
The first clue is a city
The second is the football related clue from the 70's, but the answer is a vicar's daughter
The third were nails in many coffins
But I think you are on the right lines, so here is a pic that is the answer to number 2.
1. Falmouth is a town to the north of Richmond, Virginia. The other places are districts or suburbs of the city.
2. Palace manager Malcolm Allison famously upset his bosses by giving an interview to Men Only's Fiona Richmond in the players' bath at Selhurst Park.
3. "Chill Edition" were a line of ciggies marketed by the brand Richmond.
1. 100 metres olympic gold medalist
2. Town in Somerset
3. Contains water
Missed this somewhere - Wells methinks
1. Allan Wells
1.The archetypal dam buster
2. A fender bender? Not likely.
3. IMO one of the best Scots ever to play for the City.
Guy, guitar rival to Fender, Ian?
Correct on all counts
1. Friend of Jilly Cooper - almost became a nursery nurse!
2. As Bara Brith to Wales, this to Yorkshire.
3. Pontycymer girl turned the 60s and 70s into a shagathon that included John Mortimer, George Melly, Louis Armstrong, John Thaw and Bo Didley. She could paint too.
3 is Molly Parkin I think, can't see any links to the other clues though?