1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you find the OOCC?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Colonel Cardiffi, 16 Aug 2019 at 01:54.

1. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +35,333 / 1,613 / -217
    How did you find this forum for the first time?

Were you on another forum before?

Did a friend tell you about the OOCC?

Did you find us on our social media pages?

Perhaps you were poached?

Also... what made you want to sign up and post?

:homeroocc:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. stantys tattoos

stantys tattoos Ballon d'Or Winner
    😈 Prince of Darkness 😈 🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +6,851 / 177 / -31
    first one i signed up to always read the other ones but had to flick through all the pages still have to. on this forum comes up as a new post and straight on to it. did try once to join ccmb but gave up glad i did .best forum ever not kissing arse but very well run and very easy to use .top man colonel very professional:thumbup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. adz-a32

adz-a32 GRAMMY WINNER
    PICKEM World Cup 3rd

Ratings:
    +3,137 / 433 / -89
    Ya boi was poached from the COMB

Signed up coz it had the regulars and COMB seemed dead without you guys. This forum from day 1 had a better vibe than the others

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  4. stantys tattoos

stantys tattoos Ballon d'Or Winner
    😈 Prince of Darkness 😈 🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +6,851 / 177 / -31
    nice one colonel nice editing:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  5. TH63

TH63 How I wish you were here.
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place PICKEM World Cup 2nd

Ratings:
    +16,307 / 550 / -117
    This. More or less

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tantric Socks

Tantric Socks Wales Regular

Ratings:
    +562 / 8 / -1
    Had been on the Comb for about 18 yrs, I'm even older than @TH63 saw it mentioned on there, and popped over.:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nugent

Nugent Tory Bastard
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +11,562 / 1,604 / -465
    Former comb member. Had a fuckfull of all the ads and pop ups, I only use my phone so that site was unworkable on my galaxy.

Still cant remember which member told me this site started tho. Maybe the Rs.

Fuck knows.
    Brilliant site tho, so clean to use. Always has been.

Still got loads of :oocc: T shirts

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Goslow

Goslow Ich bin ein fotze
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +10,885 / 316 / -146
    One of the dripping sheeps quims was whining about it on the Comb,so being homeless at the time I thought I'd have a look.

• Funny Funny x 11
  9. Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐 🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +17,034 / 209 / -33
    Was on the COMB virtually from its start, I can’t remember how I stumbled into the light, or should I say OOCC dark style :hehe:

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Hilly ap Willie

Hilly ap Willie Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,292 / 32 / -7
    Recommended by my therapist

Was Made aware of a post about the land of the north from my yoof. Signed in to add a comment and never left (well I did for a short spell before a certain poster was banned but I’m over that now I’ve found the ignore button)

• Funny Funny x 7
  11. CCFC_27

CCFC_27 Club and Country Superstar

Ratings:
    +881 / 50 / -8
    Saw a post on comb about a transfer, asked how someone knew and they said they saw it on Colonel Cardiffi's website. Somehow, I remembered that was this place, don't remember how I knew it existed prior to that, but it was that most that made me have a look around here and realise it's not dead like comb or full of cretins like aamb.

• Like Like x 2
  12. kiffa

kiffa (kippa)

Ratings:
    +6,716 / 190 / -77
    • Funny Funny x 5
  13. PlumberAde

PlumberAde Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,775 / 47 / -12
    I infrequently used a different forum, called COMB, many years ago. Found that the webmaster applied a different set of rules for some than he did for others, got banned for joining in a joke thread about a Glenn Loovens story. Went back, got banned for a football post and just read it from then on. Only ever posted there 10-20 times, and got banned twice.

Heard about this one on there, read it a bit and then decided to test the water with some posting.

COMB is dead, and good enough for it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Eat Y'self Fitter

Eat Y'self Fitter ⭐ Forum President ⭐
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +10,579 / 411 / -55
    The colonel PM'd me on the comb & offered me £50 to sign up
    He sent me one promising me £50 if I signed up to his new forum. Still waiting for the cash.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Hilly ap Willie

Hilly ap Willie Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +2,292 / 32 / -7
    Push the button Colonel. He’s had his 20 post quota :hehe:

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. Jimmytaff

Jimmytaff Youth Squad

Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    Was blindly loyal to COMB for too long. Was so dead on there I had a look here and now its thw first forum I check. Better Humour here and less WUM's

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  17. Mad Al

Mad Al Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +22,371 / 177 / -19
    Used to post on AAMB 10 years ago, got fed up with having posts altered all the time by mein fuhrer so I stopped. Always used to read ccmb but stopped a few years back when the humour drained from it and the place became over run with miserable cunts. We were in the Canton pub before the Reading game, last game of the season, and seen a bloke at the bar with a 'I shagged Neil Warnock' tee shirt on, or something like that, my mate asked where he got it and he said about this forum. Had a look the next day and was pleased to see some of the old funny posters from ccmb, liked it, just read it for a while, then signed up.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Nid Dave

Nid Dave Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +3,692 / 178 / -71
    Having abandoned all things City in the Red era I came back eventually and signed back on to CCMB. It was not as I remembered it any longer so tried looking up some of the other boards. Anyway found this one which I believed was it's previous incarnation and recognising most of the names from CCMB I signed up. Didn't realise it was the home of Welsh Nationalism and subversive activities until I found the secret page by accident. Signed up under a different name and the rest is history.

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. kiffa

kiffa (kippa)

Ratings:
    +6,716 / 190 / -77
    via PayPal, no doubt

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
    • Controversial Controversial x 1
  20. TH63

TH63 How I wish you were here.
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place PICKEM World Cup 2nd

Ratings:
    +16,307 / 550 / -117
    I remember driving home from the Blackpool play-off final in 2010, absolutely gutted. Never been on a football forum and did a search, wanting to see what other fans thought about the game.

The search came up with the comb and aamb, so I joined both. After a while, I decided I was more comb than aamb, so dropped that.

Got a bit fed up with the comb, some great posters on there, and the admins were pretty good, but the adverts were a nightmare, it started to go from banter to nasty, and the OOCC beckoned. Joined straightway, unfortunately Splotty was in full on anti-israel mode, Feedy was arguing black was right and goslow was sharing inappropriate photos so I didn't post for a while, until I finally lost patience with yet another stupid argument in December 17 and haven't posted on their since.

Pleased to say though that goslow and feedy seem to be totally different on here than on the comb, and the colonel pushed the button on the other feller, so it's all good :thumbup:

We have most of my favourite posters from the comb on here, all of the fun and we have some fun competitions which make us unique imho - big thanks to everyone who runs those btw

Of course the six figure salary, company car and private health insurance come in pretty handy.

• Funny Funny x 8
    #20 TH63, 16 Aug 2019 at 09:16
    Last edited: 16 Aug 2019 at 09:24