1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Job in cardiff going.

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Nugent, 8 Nov 2019.

1. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 👥 GTAM WINNER 👥 📞 Cardiff City Master 📞 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +9,455 / 228 / -58
    **True stories klaxon**

A mate of mine actually does that job already! He's currently on Paternity Leave so I've texted him to say I think he's either been sacked, or they're finally finding him some help

:hehe:

Weirdly, only this morning before this thread popped up, I was wondering whilst having my morning vape as I do, if they have a letterbox at the Rover Way camp. They must get letters about medical stuff at least, but I've never seen one when I pass by. I meant to ask my mate about it.

The council, or police, recently installed 3 CCTV cameras on the lampposts outside the camp but I did notice that they were all pointing into that waste ground on the opposite side. I thought they wouldn't last long, and sure enough, about a week later all that was there were the mounting brackets

:hehe:

Finally, I do know a few of them on first name terms and they're sound. Obviously wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of them, but they work bloody hard and long hours, and there's even an arrangement whereby they get all our scrap and odd jobs, and our unit doesn't have any unwelcome visitors when it's closed. The one time some local chavs (not aware of the agreement) did break the rule to pop in and take some stuff, a swift call to our man and the goods were returned within a couple of hours.

Overall, I say they get a hard time.

• Funny Funny x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. PlumberAde

PlumberAde Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶

Ratings:
    +4,197 / 64 / -12
    Freddy Eastwood, whatever happened to him?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  3. PlumberAde

PlumberAde Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +4,197 / 64 / -12
    When I worked at St Mellons, there used to be one of them walking a dog around Hendre Park Lake. "Where's this story heading Ade?" I hear you all cry. Well, before I get the cool story bro rib cracker, I'll tell you.

This bloke had a rope tied around his waste, and the dog was tied to the other end. In one hand he had a bottle of cheap cider. In the other hand he had a bottle of opened and half drunk cheap cider. The dog ran around in the long grass around the bit that always smells of dog shit when there's a breeze.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. stantys tattoos

stantys tattoos never sober
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 😈 Prince of Darkness 😈 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐 🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺

Ratings:
    +14,512 / 309 / -40
    i was working in caerdiff on the scaffolding and me and my mate who both had staffordshire bull terriers and this little cunt and his his gang walked passed. basically he first tried to sell me and my mate the dog then when we told him we had the same dog he wanted to fight them the next day unbelievable those cunts will do for money no respect at all and he was was about 12 years old:shrug2:

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 2
  5. Joecity

Joecity Doesn't go into details
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM World Cup 1st 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +29,448 / 450 / -88
    Cunts they are for the way they treat their horses. Dirty stinking cunts.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter Kicking stanty’s arse at pod.
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 🐉 Sexual Dinosaur 🐉

Ratings:
    +19,500 / 618 / -81
    Even leaving out the horses bit, they’re still cunts.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Antifa

Antifa Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +2,705 / 78 / -16
    Unfortunately I was locked up in central police station cells when I was younger for a stupid offence ( fighting in st Mary street)
    They put me in a cell with a guy called Tom price.

I asked “what you in here for mate”

He said “ oh not a lot, I bit my cousins ear off”

I slept with one eye open

• Funny Funny x 2