1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joris Bohnson.

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Eat Y'self Fitter, 24 Sep 2019.

1. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter Forum Rent Boy
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +18,066 / 583 / -77
    Fuck off Tusk.

As if people like him have ever given a shit about anything other than looking after himself.

Self serving tossers on all sides more interested in their own agenda rather than the people they are supposed to represent.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Controversial Controversial x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Joecity

Joecity Poster of the Year
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ PICKEM World Cup 1st 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +27,027 / 407 / -86
    Why use a Latin term at the end if it's not a game. Fucking bell end. Jut say what do you want instead so that everyone can understand..What a sniffy minded cock.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  3. Eat Y'self Fitter

Eat Y'self Fitter ⭐ Forum President ⭐
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁

Ratings:
    +12,144 / 468 / -58
    • Funny Funny x 4
  4. adz-a32

adz-a32 GRAMMY WINNER
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ PICKEM World Cup 3rd 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 👥 Warnock Out Brigade 👥

Ratings:
    +3,771 / 570 / -124
    Not as if the last paragraph can describe Boris or Rees-Mogg!

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 3
  5. Jamieccfc

Jamieccfc Ballon d'Or Winner
    🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +4,716 / 140 / -18
    But he’s having a go at Joris shouldn’t we love him? This is the stuff kippa and Arfur Knock one out too:hehe:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
  6. kiffa

kiffa (kippa)

Ratings:
    +7,937 / 250 / -113
    Fuck off Croesy

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 👥 GTAM WINNER 👥 📞 Cardiff City Master 📞 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +8,915 / 210 / -57
    You've had a proper mare here son. He's taking the piss straight out of Joris and his penchant for bollocks Latin phrases he thinks are the height of intellect.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Eat Y'self Fitter

Ratings:
    +12,144 / 468 / -58
    Twitter 140 character limit init.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 👥 GTAM WINNER 👥 📞 Cardiff City Master 📞 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +8,915 / 210 / -57
    Oh joy! Yet another 'benefit' of this golden Brexit thing

:coat:

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Joecity

Ratings:
    +27,027 / 407 / -86
    This little escapade is going to cost me over a grand.

My passports that cost me a monkey are brand new as well but will be useless. I had to get them as my old ones were full of stamps. I'm not blaming any party for this though.

The EU can get fucked on this one. Our vets are way more qualified than the Latvian or Romanian vets when it comes to pets. By a fucking mile. I have used vets all over Europe. This is just the EU being cunts tbf.

If a vet in Blighty says your dog is good to go and poses no risk then that dog is more than good to go. Wankers mun. Ban all EU pets for ever I would in a dramatic tit for tat reprisal. Then do a partial climb down but charge them through the nose like they do us.

The irony is Europe is choc full of things that can kill your dog from rare ticks to rabies to weird skin rots yet they are sniffy about us taking our dogs there. The worst things mine will do is shit in the woods. And I'll even pick that up. Cheeky cunts.

#690 Joecity, 8 Oct 2019 at 23:07
    Last edited: 8 Oct 2019
  11. Eat Y'self Fitter

Ratings:
    +12,144 / 468 / -58
    Something I'm quite sure would be covered in any deal, but, you know, this is the will of the peepul.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
  12. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter Forum Rent Boy

Ratings:
    +18,066 / 583 / -77
    Wait until he finds out about the tent tax..

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. PlumberAde

PlumberAde Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶

Ratings:
    +3,788 / 60 / -12
    Sorry Joe, but this isn't the EU being cunts but this is the default position because there will be no deal. It has nothing to do with the EU being petty. Same for all the other new rules that will apply to the UK following a no deal Brexit. Of course, Johnson and the other colonionists will see it as an insult but, hey, generally when you leave a club and stop paying the subs, you lose access to the benefits. You don't blame the club, you take it on the chin because you decided to leave.

Lots of little things that we didn't even know existed s part of our "£250m a week" subs will soon become noticeable, mostly in our pockets. Still no fucker can say a positive for leaving, which means the only positive is the one thing that they claim they didn't vote for. Xenophobia. All the negatives were dressed as project fear, but looks like those remoaners were not far off the mark.

And, as is the way with people in power, they shift the blame instead of accepting they have any faults.

Bastards.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Ratings:
    +8,915 / 210 / -57
    Absolutely Spot On.

The illegally funded, advisory only and non binding referendum was so complicated, it should really have come with a very large manual and an accompanying exam, and only those only achieving a fairly high pass rate, would be then allowed to go onto vote.

To think that some of the brain dead idiots who we see sharing our pavements, air (and in some cases, football message boards :hehe:) were able to vote on something as complicated as this, makes an absolute mockery of DeMOckKraCEe.

15. Joecity

Ratings:
    +27,027 / 407 / -86
    Fuck that shit Ade. I paid bucks for those passports so they should honor them until they run out. Technically I'm still a paid up member of the club. Give me a refund then Cheeky cunts. As you can tell I'm super annoyed about this.

#695 Joecity, 9 Oct 2019 at 10:34
    Last edited: 9 Oct 2019
  16. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +3,788 / 60 / -12
    What passports Joe?

Remember, we are the ones leaving. The EU technically don't have to offer anything. But all this was laughed off in 2016. And no one can give a positive for leaving. Especially with no deal. It will be fucking mayhem.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Joecity

Ratings:
    +27,027 / 407 / -86
    Pet Passports. Just seems bull shit to me for them not to accept them. The UK has said it will. Fuck em. Ban em all now I say cause I'm in a mood. Any kent that nips back to Poland or Denmark with his dog will be fucked then. He'll have to wait 4 bastard months before he can get back in with him. Lol..I'd love that me. Charge the kent a fortune as well...Mega lolz..feck the the lot of em. Pull up the draw bridge now..I'll put mine in the boot just before the Euro Tunnel. They'll never know them Frenchies. Bastard foreign bastards.

18. Glos Blue

Glos Blue Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 PICKEM 17/18 - 3rd Place

Ratings:
    +5,437 / 94 / -17
    175AD239-F57E-44EF-AD9F-6E32E83797A9.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 6
  19. Steve R

Steve R Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +16,322 / 615 / -79
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +3,788 / 60 / -12
    Joe, you know what I do when I'm feeling frustrated? It is a rhetorical question... :bighand::bighand::bighand::bighand:

• Funny Funny x 3