1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kerbsy

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Joecity, 11 Mar 2019.

1. TroggBlue

TroggBlue Forum Child
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,333 / 100 / -25
    Park football game rules

1. No fouls (except handballs)

2. No ref

3. Goal line technology does not exist so a ‘penalty proof’ must be taken

4. In the event of losing the ball, a bottle will do

5. It could be 28-7 or any other ridiculous score but games will always be determined on ‘next goal wins’

6. Don’t anger the ball owner as play will be abandoned due to the ball being taken home

7. Penalties are basically given if a foul happens on the goal line, anywhere else and it’s a free kick because no one has marked the penalty area

8. Full time is when it gets dark or players go back home, play is never abandoned due to boredom, never

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. stantys tattoos

stantys tattoos Club and Country Superstar

Ratings:
    +475 / 10 / -4
    loved playing german and world cup unless you were knocked out early then would be sat on the side reading cock mags u would find in the bushes

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  3. Delboyo

Delboyo Suitcase for hire
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +917 / 24 / -14
    British Bulldog was a good un, many times I had a kicking. Then when I got home my mam give me a clip round the lugs for getting my uniform dirty and my dad also give me a clip for 'not manning up' .

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  4. Ainsley Harriott

Ainsley Harriott Give your meat a good ol' rub
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +4,501 / 124 / -10
    For us Barry yoof:

1) fouls were judged on whether there was an attempt to play the ball. An ankle tap whilst chasing a sriker at full speed will obviously get pulled back for a free kick, but a two-footed lunge that gets the ball then breaks the man in half is probably ok.

2) I played the role of ref. Loved getting an imaginary yellow card out & waving it in the air.

3) No pelanties. Just a small argument. Usually resulted in 'post & in' over the pile of backpacks. I once scored a screamer from a tight angle in a proper goal frame & no one believed it went through the posts rather than wide & behind the post. Two-footed a cunt with the rage I was feeling that day.

It also wasn't unusual to have 200 vs 200 games (crossways across a full pitch) at lunchtime and with me being the ball-owner, it was up to me to try & balance the teams when 5 new people turn up half way through ( "you're scoring...ummm...errr....that way" )

• Funny Funny x 3