1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maths / programming / app question

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe, 13 Aug 2019.

1. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 👥 GTAM WINNER 👥 📞 Cardiff City Master 📞 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +9,834 / 235 / -60
    Don't know if anyone here partakes in the Sky Super 6 competition, but it's a great free giggle, and I'm in a few leagues.

I won the one up my local in 2017/18 but using exactly the same formula last season, I was near the bottom.

Therefore I reckon it wouldn't matter a jot over a season if my selections were random.

I was therefore wondering if anyone good at Excel, or knows of an app to random pick every round i.e. there are 6 matches each round and you have to predict the result.

So 6 multiplied by 3 different results (H win, A win, D), in a 1 to 6 format but completely randomised every time.

I initially thought of the old putting 3 results in a hat and picking them out 6 times, every round, but that would defeat the object of trying to save time researching everything and then entering the results.

Thanks for any ideas in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Ring Peace

Ring Peace Beloved Aunt
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +1,955 / 50 / -9
    • Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  3. adz-a32

adz-a32 GRAMMY WINNER
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM World Cup 3rd 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 Doctors work hard as fuck you cunt

Ratings:
    +4,248 / 636 / -143
    Assuming you want to choose between 1 and 6, then type =RANDBETWEEN(1, 6) in an Excel cell

• Like Like x 1
  4. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 👥 GTAM WINNER 👥 📞 Cardiff City Master 📞 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +9,834 / 235 / -60
  5. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Ratings:
    +9,834 / 235 / -60
    • Funny Funny x 1