1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Here? Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Colonel Cardiffi, 6 Dec 2018.

1. Joecity

Joecity Doesn't go into details
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM World Cup 1st 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +29,448 / 450 / -88
    There must have been a sweet spot somewhere in the middle when he appealed to litteraly to everyone in Western society Before he fucked it all up. He must have been the exact shade and hue at some point as he went down through the gears where everybody no matter what colour they were or how racist thought yes. Yes. That there is an acceptable looking fellow who can also sing well. I can find no fault with him.. Must of happened.

• Funny Funny x 3
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Pal Joey

Pal Joey NOOB

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -0
    Hi,
    My first game was against Leicester City in 1969 1-1 at the time i was playing football for a boys club and the game was postponed the coach took us all to see our first game and it was an eye opener at first I

• Like Like x 6
  3. TH63

TH63 How I wish you were here.
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place PICKEM World Cup 2nd

Ratings:
    +19,955 / 673 / -134
    Welcome Joey :aya:

4. Mad Al

Mad Al Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺

Ratings:
    +33,795 / 254 / -30
    I remember that game, Leicester had a good side, Shilton in goal, Cardiff boy Peter Rodrigues, and a big baldy centre forward Andy Lockhead. They were in the FA cup final earlier that year, lost to Man City 1-0.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Eat Y'self Fitter

Eat Y'self Fitter ⭐ Forum President ⭐
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁

Ratings:
    +12,936 / 515 / -65
    :sherlock:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  6. Pal Joey

Pal Joey NOOB

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -0
    Hi,
    My first game was against Leicester City in 1969 1-1 at the time i was playing football for a boy’s club and the game was postponed the coach took us all to see our first game and it was an eye opener at first, I though the players seemed to be very wide.

This was the beginning of my love affair with our football club and the supporters, I did join another football forum a few days ago under the same name Pal Joey and was banned permanently for no apparent reason after making one post, so hopefully coming here was meant to be as my intention is just to participate in discussions with like minded people.

• Wind Up Merchant Wind Up Merchant x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Pal Joey

Pal Joey NOOB

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -0
    Yes that's the game

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pal Joey

Pal Joey NOOB

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -0
    thank you

• Like Like x 1
  9. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ~LAST MAN STANDING~ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁

Ratings:
    +44,155 / 1,808 / -227
    Welcome to the forum :aya::warnock::thumbup:

10. Pal Joey

Pal Joey NOOB

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -0
    :aya: thank you

11. Wave_Maker

Wave_Maker Player of the Month

Ratings:
    +323 / 9 / -1
    Been on here a few weeks, so only polite to say hello properly. Have only been back in the area since last Christmas, having left to seek fame and fortune when I was 16 (didn't find either).

I used to go to the City back through the 80s and a tiny bit into the 90s, before life got in the way. Anyway, since being back, I'm amazed at the changes to the Club -Totally changed to the one I remember of old, which on the whole a good thing, but part of me misses the days of being on the Bob Bank.

During my time away, have done anything and everything, from cleaning toilets to effectively working at PhD level in fluid dynamics, so can pretty much talk about any shit to anyone. Anyway, after finding my job was destroying me and realising what a twat my now ex mrs was, I've returned home, to both try and find a calmer life and to try and create fame and fortune for myself and the local community.

Enough waffle from me. I just find this forum one of the best, if not the best. You guys have created the right balance, which is a credit to you and long may it continue. And wouldn't think twice about getting the beers in should any of our paths ever meet

• Like Like x 13
  12. Since1999

Since1999 UBER NOOB

Ratings:
    +12 / 3 / -5
    New to the board. Been reading a long time. Sit in family stand with my 10 year old niece :aya:

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
  13. Ainsley Harriott

Ainsley Harriott Give your meat a good ol' rub
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +6,521 / 163 / -18
    Have you found a way of combining those 2 fields?

Like working out the minimum force needed to push a floater around the U bend?

• Funny Funny x 6
  14. JJBlueDraggon

JJBlueDraggon Youth Squad
    Neil Harris No. 1 Fan

Ratings:
    +78 / 3 / -2
    Hi, My name is Jamie. I am 21 years old, graduated from university in June and I've been following Cardiff since I was a child and have been a season ticket holder since I was 12. Sadly, I can't go to any games anymore because after University, I moved to Nanjing China in September to accept a job but I still stay up early hours in the morning to watch the streams when I can.

• Like Like x 10
  15. Mrs Steve R

Mrs Steve R Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐 🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟

Ratings:
    +13,312 / 984 / -63
    Welcome :aya:

16. Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle Ballon d'Or Winner
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ ✤✤✤✤ 400 PAGER ✤✤✤✤

Ratings:
    +27,902 / 297 / -36
    Welcome aboard :thumbup:

17. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ~LAST MAN STANDING~ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁

Ratings:
    +44,155 / 1,808 / -227
    Welcome to the forum! :aya::warnock::thumbup:

18. Nugent

Nugent Tory Bastard
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐 "Most Normal Person"

Ratings:
    +15,278 / 2,140 / -703
    Jamie boy. Welcome to the board.
    Tell us more , what did you do in university?
    What you doing in China?

Nice to see some educated people on here, we got one degree lad. His name is @adz-a32 , he thinks hes the clever one on here but he only managed to get a job in london.
    Hes gonna be so jealous now hes no longer the expert on here.

Make sure you keep posting mate.
    Plenty of free competitions on here to win free money too.
    You can win a total of £400 at the end of the season, you can probably buy a house in China for that.

Let us know if you need any help using the board.
    :oocc::thumbup:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. adz-a32

adz-a32 GRAMMY WINNER
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ PICKEM World Cup 3rd 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 Doctors work hard as fuck you cunt

Ratings:
    +4,060 / 622 / -138
    Me so jealous urgh. Me dumb dumb.

For real, welcome Jamie! Congrats on getting the job in China! :aya:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. JJBlueDraggon

JJBlueDraggon Youth Squad
    Neil Harris No. 1 Fan

Ratings:
    +78 / 3 / -2
    I got a degree in international relations at Aberystwyth university. I've had summer jobs working in retail and factories to keep me afloat in university, I've also had jobs in politics. I came to China to become a Private school teacher at Nanjing Foreign Langauge School, the best school in Nanjing which costs a lot of money to attend, much more then I can imagine:hehe: (around 50,000 yuan per year) and I am also involved in trying to mediate between my school and other schools abroad to create new partnerships. So for example I organised this school event called the Nanjing foreign language festival where for 2 weeks all the students would be introduced to all the different world cultures and we put on a event for the local politicians and for visitors from abroad to try and get some extra funding for the project which was broadcasted on Nanjing TV, I had to do duet with a Chinese girl which was awful because I am a bad singer:hehe:. I am hoping to set up a educational trip for my students to visit Wales next summer.

I've currently got a 2 year contract and my main goal is to learn Mandarin so I can come back to university finish my masters and apply to become a diplomat in the future.

I have to say I am loving every minute of being in China if I'm honest, the people are really friendly and a lot of people stops me in public to take photos which I find a little strange:hehe: I may come home for Christmas to see my family so maybe I can come and watch Cardiff vs Preston and Cardiff vs Millwall.

• Like Like x 6
    • Interesting Interesting x 1