1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player Ratings Thread - Huddersfield (Home)

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by TroggBlue, 10 Jan 2019.

1. TroggBlue

TroggBlue Forum Child
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,307 / 96 / -25
    002464E8-9BF2-4EFF-886C-6369FC6E2574.png [​IMG]

Phwoar, this is going to be a close one! Please feel free to get involved before the game by predicting scores, MOTM and then be sure to come back after the final whistle to give your own player ratings and check out mine and the local websites!
    :aya::thumbup::oocc:

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 4
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +9,883 / 151 / -23
    Whitt’s -4

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  3. TroggBlue

TroggBlue Forum Child
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,307 / 96 / -25
    Is there any point doing this one? I probably get an average 3 replies
    :hehe:

Starting XI
    Neil Etheridge - 3 - Wtf? WTAF was his kicking today? Good handling as usual.

Bruno Ecuele Manga - 4 - Shit clearances today, nice tackles though.

Sean Morrison - 3 - Heading was rubbish today, decent clearance.

Sol Bamba - 4 - Got up there in all fairness but looked sloppy.

Joe Bennett - 5 - This will split people’s opinion but I thought he was the sharpest and best player on the field today, with some great tackles and calmness. MOTM.

Aron Gunnarsson - 3 - Got stuck in but lost the ball too much.

NML - 4 - Looked sharp first half was knackered by the second.

Victor Camarasa - 3 - Hope he recovers well, not really threatening enough but no one was.

Harry Arter - 4 - The only player who showed tenacity but my god, how has he not been sent off this year?

Junior Hoilett - 4 - Seemed alright I suppose, wasn’t given the ball enough.

Callum Paterson - 3 - Won a couple of headers but just seemed not up to it today.

Subs Used
    Joe Ralls - 2 - Looks extremely out of his depth in this league, doesn’t offer much.

Rhys Healey - 3 - He was a promising aspect of the game and I can only hope he gets more game time.

Well there you have it everyone, this week’s player ratings, apologies if this one didn’t go into much detail, I’m absolutely gutted after today, a shit all round performance with no help from Baldy McFuckface.

Please get involved and have your say!
    :aya::oocc::warnock:

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 2
  4. TroggBlue

TroggBlue Forum Child
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,307 / 96 / -25
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TroggBlue

TroggBlue Forum Child
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,307 / 96 / -25
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽

Ratings:
    +24,566 / 1,344 / -190
    RETWEET THIS FOR A FREE WEEK OF GOLD MEMBERSHIP!
    (let me know when you've done it so I can upgrade you, tell me by PM if you'd prefer to be anonymous)

7. Colonel Cardiffi

Ratings:
    +24,566 / 1,344 / -190
    SHARE THIS FACEBOOK POST FOR A FREE WEEK OF GOLD MEMBERSHIP!
    (let me know when you've done it so I can upgrade you, tell me by PM if you'd prefer to be anonymous)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ring Peace

Ring Peace Football friend
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +959 / 28 / -7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. TroggBlue

TroggBlue Forum Child
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,307 / 96 / -25
    Don’t know about 7 but thanks for getting involved

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Barry Shitpeas

Barry Shitpeas Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +3,982 / 39 / -6
    I don’t think anyone deserved more than a 4 today. It was a very poor team performance.

Yes we desperately need a couple of new recruits, our lack of genuine quality is starting to catch up with us now, but we really should be playing much better than that at home against a team that’s lost EIGHT in a row.

I don’t understand why we don’t use the one thing thing this team have in abundance, pace, to our advantage.

Almost every counter attack, such that it is, peters out to nothing. It’s as if they’ve been told that they’ll get fined for attacking the penalty box ffs.

It’s fucking Huddersfield at home ffs, have a go at them mun

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Colonel Cardiffi

Ratings:
    +24,566 / 1,344 / -190
    Definitely worth doing, your Player Ratings threads are the most popular on the OOCC social media pages and the most clicked in the emails.

You're doing a great job :thumbup::warnock::aya::bluebird::beer:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  12. TDA

TDA slightly clapped out ninja
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲

Ratings:
    +6,655 / 206 / -16
    I am extremely worried by the performances of Morrison and Ralls. Everything about Morrison's game has gone. There is no assertiveness, no poise and he just looks downright clumsy. I feel that the instructions to our defenders must be to stand off and not give the cheating bastards that populate the PL the opportunity to fall over, but this has stifled our ability to defend properly.

Random thoughts after sleeping on it ...

Manga 5, Morrison 2, Bamba 4, Bennett 4

Ralls 2, I am afraid that he looks far too slow for the PL. As good as he was at Championship level, he just doesn't have the time or space at this level. Time and again, we see him trying to pull opposition players down once they are past him.

Arter 5 for sheer effort in trying to do anything instead of being able to play his natural game.

NML 6 could have been a match winner yesterday as he had the freedom of the right wing. It didn't happen because, firstly we never had decent enough possession to let him loose and secondly, he had to spend far too much time covering in defence.

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 📞 Cardiff City Master 📞

Ratings:
    +4,774 / 108 / -25
    Also NML was crunched illegally every time he got past his man. When his marker was booked very early on, I thought NML could run riot. Alas, it seemed to put the blocks on NML instead...

• Agree Agree x 1