1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player Ratings Thread - Luton Town (Home)

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by TroggBlue, 10 Aug 2019.

1. TroggBlue

TroggBlue One Of Colonel’s Multis
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +4,362 / 174 / -34
    05C6CC1F-38FA-413E-AB7C-194EAD8914C2.png
    [​IMG]
    The home season is back ladies and gents!!

How do you think we’ll play today? City win? Luton win? Or draw? Come get involved pre match and be sure to check my PR’s which will be posted as soon as I get home, and of course give your own player ratings!!

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Delboyo

Delboyo Suitcase for hire
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶

Ratings:
    +2,205 / 55 / -22
    2-1 city. Bob Pretzil with a late brace

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  3. bluethrough

bluethrough Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +10,007 / 128 / -5

Then it's a 10 for Bob from me

Hopefully his nickname becomes 10 Bob(50p for younger viewers)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. CCFC_27

CCFC_27 Fuck the Jacks

Ratings:
    +1,064 / 60 / -8
    Smithies - 6
    Peltier - 7.5
    Morrison - 7
    Flint - 8 MOTM
    Bennet - 6.5
    Ralls - 7
    Pack - 7
    Paterson - 5.5
    Murphy - 7.5
    Glatzel - 7.5
    Whyte - 5

Hoilett - 7
    Vaulks - 7
    Vassell - 7.5

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. TDA

TDA slightly clapped out ninja
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ ☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘ 🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲

Ratings:
    +11,738 / 362 / -31
    Hoilett showed in the 20 minutes he played exactly why he should be starting in place of Murphy. MOM for me 8 out of 10

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. CCFC_27

CCFC_27 Fuck the Jacks

Ratings:
    +1,064 / 60 / -8
    Couple dodgy crosses mind think 8 is generous

• Like Like x 1
  7. CCFC_27

CCFC_27 Fuck the Jacks

Ratings:
    +1,064 / 60 / -8
    Also maybe harsh on Pato give him a 6

• Like Like x 1
  8. TDA

TDA slightly clapped out ninja
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ ☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘ 🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲

Ratings:
    +11,738 / 362 / -31
    That apart, he didn't waste a ball and was there in defence. Murphy was stood still when the ball was passed inside him at one point - shocking attitude.

9. TroggBlue

Ratings:
    +4,362 / 174 / -34
    Thanks all that have already got involved here are my player ratings after a dramatic 2-1 victory for the Bluebirds!

Starting XI
    Alex Smithies - 7 - Wasn’t at fault for the goal but I thought his communication skills weren’t the best and that he seemed to lack confidence.

Joe Bennett - 8 - Looked very comfortable on the ball and did battled well throughout the game.

Aden Flint - 9 - Obviously a great home debut which saw him score from Josh Murphy’s free kick, he also dominated in the air which is why he wins my MOTM for tonight.

Sean Morrison - 8 - Same as Flint, very good in the air and seemed calm on the ball.

Lee Peltier - 8 - Played nice link-up play with Gavin Whyte but seemed to lack confidence going forward/crossing as usual.

Marlon Pack - 8 - At first I thought he seemed to be static but for the majority of the second half I thought he looked a very decent player.

Joe Ralls - 7 - Quiet game for Rallsy, did his job but nothing spectacular, as always though, I cannot fault his efforts on the pitch.

Josh Murphy - 8 - A fantastic ball into the box for the opener and probably could/should’ve scored, only criticism is that he doesn’t lift his head up enough for open passes.

Callum Paterson - 7 - Great to see Pato back in action today, won almost every challenge in the air but not a lot to do.

Gavin Whyte - 8 - I was very much impressed with Whyte today as he seemed to actually want to get the ball down and play football, quick on his feet too.

Robert Glatzel - 8 - Impressive debut from the German, he seemed sharp and I was hoping for a goal off him too. Good in the air.

Subs Used
    Junior Hoilett - 8 - Immediate impact to the game with a very well thought cross to pick out Vassell for his goal.

Will Vaulks - 7 - Although he was quiet, Vaulks proved that he can play a bit, never knew he had a long throw too?!

Kyle Vassell - 8 - No impact really but that’s being harsh so... VASSELL YOU FUCKING BEAUTY HAVE MY CHILDREN. :hehe:

And there you have it folks, the first home PRT of the season and I’m very happy with today’s win, of course if you haven’t already please be sure to get involved and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

:warnock::thumbup::aya::oocc:

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  10. Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle Ballon d'Or Winner
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ ✤✤✤✤ 400 PAGER ✤✤✤✤

Ratings:
    +31,334 / 313 / -36
    Officials ratings

Nil

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Jamieccfc

Jamieccfc Ballon d'Or Winner
    🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 👥 Harris Out Brigade 👥

Ratings:
    +5,475 / 159 / -19
    Hi Neil :wave:

12. TroggBlue

Ratings:
    +4,362 / 174 / -34
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Boo

Boo Balloon Door Wanker

Ratings:
    +3,576 / 62 / -11
    Wouldn't argue with everyones scores, they look about right but I couldn't for the life of me work out where Paterson was supposed to be playing. He wasnt good enough to play the 10 role and a lot of the game was passing him by

14. Tandy

Tandy Club and Country Superstar
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶

Ratings:
    +648 / 24 / -12

Great assessment of the players, :warnock::thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  15. TroggBlue

Ratings:
    +4,362 / 174 / -34

16. Sue coleman

Sue coleman First Team Regular
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶

Ratings:
    +142 / 2 / -0
    Of the new signings I thought the 2 ex bristol city players flint and pack had a great game ,glatzel looks very promising ,whyte will come on with time and games vaulks a little disapointing and well Vassell what a great way to start for your new club .all in all neil warnock will be more than happy with them today as should we i can see these players settling well with our club .

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. BSP

BSP Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +8,869 / 115 / -13
    Smithies - 6 -Decent league debut, will get better with games.

Peltier - 6 - Typical solid Pelts performance

Morrison - 6 - Looks a little out of sorts to me, like he’s carrying a knock but played ok, will take time for him and Flint to develop an understanding.

Flint - 7 - A good game, didn’t do much wrong, him and Mozz / Bamba will become an imposing pair.

Bennet - 6 - Decent Bennett performance, nothing outstanding, but worked hard.

Ralls - 7 - Worked hard as ever, couple of decent runs. Hopefully having Pack alongside will give him more confidence to push forward.

Pack - 8 (MoM) - Very good debut. Worked tirelessly to help out the defence, and looked a much better passer than Gunnar.

Paterson - 6 - A very welcome return, put himself about as you’d expect from Pato, will only improve with games.

Murphy - 7 - Main attacking threat for most of the game, better decision making needed when he gets to the penalty box.

Glatzel - 7 - Another good debut, closed down well, couple of good runs which were dealt with by the Luton defence, will take a bit of time to adjust to the Championship and our style of play. Defended well at set pieces and other than the chance he should have buried, was good in the air. He’ll score sooner rather than later.

Whyte - 6 - Dropped deep for much of the game so didn’t get as much of the ball in dangerous areas as Murphy did but looked lively but a bit naive. Needs time to get used to the division.

Hoilett - 7
    Vaulks - 6
    Vassell - 7

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nugent

Nugent Let's get brexit done
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐 "Most Normal Person"

Ratings:
    +16,204 / 2,239 / -742
    Very dire to watch. Terrible.

19. TroggBlue

Ratings:
    +4,362 / 174 / -34
    Not the most exciting game to watch but 3 points I suppose