1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Points based immigration passes initial Commons stage

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Nugent, 30 Jun 2020.

1. Nugent

Nugent Roland Nuggles
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁 "Most Normal Person"

Ratings:
    +22,846 / 2,927 / -1,137
    Yes.
    Brilliant news just in fron HOC.

A point based immigration system has been voted in, Labour tried, but couldn't stop it with thier inferior numbers.

Another road to victory for the economy once covid fucks off.

Screenshot_20200630-210827_Twitter.jpg

• Wind Up Merchant Wind Up Merchant x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • WRENCH OF SHIT WRENCH OF SHIT x 1
  2. Wave_Maker

Wave_Maker Ballon d'Or Winner
    ⭐⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐⭐ WEED CLUB 🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺

Ratings:
    +5,508 / 87 / -30
    Need people to fill job roles and not just on accepting people based solely on qualifications and money they have in the bank

3. Nugent

Nugent Roland Nuggles
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁 "Most Normal Person"

Ratings:
    +22,846 / 2,927 / -1,137
    And thanks to the British public buying goods on the internet, hence .making the high street redundant, and covid putting jobs down, there'll be plenty of brits looking for work.

Great news all round.

British jobs for British people

• Wind Up Merchant Wind Up Merchant x 1
  4. Jamieccfc

Jamieccfc Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 I ❤ NEIL HARRIS

Ratings:
    +11,994 / 313 / -52
    Adolf is off boys and he’s got 97% battery, the comb beckons

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
  5. kiffa

kiffa (kippa)
    💎💎 DIAMOND 💎💎 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +12,747 / 376 / -134
    230B2FAD-16C9-4EB3-A519-2EC48C536EAB.jpeg

• WRENCH OF SHIT WRENCH OF SHIT x 2
  6. Nugent

Nugent Roland Nuggles

Ratings:
    +22,846 / 2,927 / -1,137
  7. Wave_Maker

Ratings:
    +5,508 / 87 / -30
    Too many 'Brits' think some jobs are beneath them. The benefits system needs a complete overhaul as part of this too.

And I've mentioned before and got shot down for it, but denying people who are trying to seek better lives for themselves doesn't sit right with me. I don't envy the people who have to make the decision as to who can and can't come in. But from my limited knowledge, we probably need manual labourers more than we need highly skilled people to fill job roles.

We also have too many graduates who aren't given the chance to work in jobs that they've trained/studied for as it is, and that needs to be addressed before we start accepting those from elsewhere

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
  8. Nugent

Nugent Roland Nuggles

Ratings:
    +22,846 / 2,927 / -1,137
    We dont need any more Johnny foreigners on building sites that's for sure.

They wont get the 70 points in that table needed for promotion anyway.
    They wont even make playoffs, be lucky to get a mid table labourer from romanistan

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Wave_Maker

Ratings:
    +5,508 / 87 / -30
    And then there's the likes of glos who are crying out for workers.

Was an engineer at both BMW Mini and Jaguar Land Rover and their production lines and staff required to getting parts to the line have been decimated these last 12 months as a large percentage of East Europeans up-sticked and left this country due to brexit uncertainty, where staff were 80+% 'johnny foreigner'. Agencies recruit brits but they don't stick it out for even a week cos it's too much like hard work. And these are fairly low skilled jobs paying £10-12/hr. Who the hell would rather sit on their arses and struggle on benefits rather than take home that kind of money? It beggers belief

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
  10. PlumberAde

PlumberAde Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ ☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘

Ratings:
    +9,501 / 105 / -15
    With the sincerest of apologies, what a prick you are. I'm fucking off.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  11. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +9,501 / 105 / -15
    Most of our care workers would fail that test. You know, the ones who have come over, got no PPE, and in some cases have died of Covid-19. Wankers.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  12. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ 🏃🏃🏃 500 PAGER 🏃🏃🏃 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +64,770 / 2,103 / -249
    Don't go mate, just ignore the wind up shit if you can. :thumbup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Wave_Maker

Ratings:
    +5,508 / 87 / -30
    Whilst these are important subjects that probably do need an airing, even on forums like this. There's a right and wrong way to approach such discussions. And the trying to get political oneupmanship over fellow members really does affect other members mood/feelings, but some just don't seem to care as they selfishly beat their political drums

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. PlumberAde

Ratings:
    +9,501 / 105 / -15
    Sorry, I am having a shit day. I should ignore it, I usually do, this one post has rubbed me up the wrong way though. All talk of British jobs for the British, I had a good mate from Poland who went back home because of the Brexit vote and some crap that was said to his wife.

There is a care home close to where I work, Filipinos, Africans, Chinese, all working hard there. Guess what, not a single covid-19 case. Bloody brilliant they are. £8 an hour, and they live in poverty. But, their kids are getting a good education, and all smartly dressed. Who is Priti Patel to take that chance away? Get rid of those Filipinos, Africans and Chinese, and whose going to do the worK? Not the British, that is for sure. Cleaning old folks' arses for £8 an hour? No chance.

I've stuck up for Nugent once or twice, I try not to get involved in the name calling crap, he gets exiled, comes back, top 10 poster, all nice, then 3 weeks later, back to normal. I'm a bit fed up with it. The NHS is basically built on immigrants coming here to work shit hours, for shit money, doing shit stuff. Johnson has quickly forgotten who "saved his life", not that that fat fucker was ever really that ill. In ICU on a laptop? Prick.

Priti Patel, I wonder if her folks would have got in on that scheme? I hate hypocrites, and she is the biggest one of the lot. Pandering to the Farage scared old tossers vote. The sort of voter who votes out Poles and Romanians but has never even met one.

I'm going onto another site to relieve some tension. There's some Thai women who would get 70 points off me on Question 1.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Whitts Left Peg

Whitts Left Peg Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁 🏅 BEST FOOTBALL
    POSTER 🏅

Ratings:
    +18,020 / 505 / -77
    Spot on

He’s a tiresome fucking prick. 2/3 weeks and he’s back to wind ups.

The ironic thing is, whenever he’s banished to the comb he never posts any of this shit. He knows it won’t be tolerated.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Mad Al

Mad Al Dwarf Quiz Winner
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐 🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺

Ratings:
    +62,689 / 412 / -41
    Filipino health workers are second to none, worked for a few in Llantrisant and Tonyrefail and they are top people. Looked after me well in the Royal Glam when I had a bad accident 11 years ago.

• Like Like x 6
  17. Wave_Maker

Ratings:
    +5,508 / 87 / -30
    Ade, if it's any help, don't ever feel you need to apologise. You speak from the heart. We laugh and cry. But you're one of us. 99% of us are with you mate, maybe not physically at a given moment, but certainly there and spirit, and would be there in person if ever needed :thumbup::aya:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  18. Glos Blue

Glos Blue Wales. Masturbation. Farming. In that order!
    💎💎 DIAMOND 💎💎 😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏅 FUNNIEST PHOTO 🏅 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐 PICKEM 17/18 - 3rd Place

Ratings:
    +12,964 / 160 / -28
    Rat boy is back on the schnapps!

• Funny Funny x 5
  19. BSP

BSP Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +13,861 / 175 / -26
    I also had Polish friends who came to Wales just over 10 years ago. They were really lovely hospitable people that would do anything for you. The bloke worked for an electronics company, his wife set up a cleaning company employing about 5 or 6 girls. They too wouldn’t get in based on this system.
    During and particularly just after the referendum, they started getting more “you shouldn’t even be here” types of comments off people, along with all the crap on the tv and radio.
    I remember I was round their house just after the vote in 2016 when they said they had decided to move back home. One of the reasons he gave was that they didn’t feel as welcome anymore, not the only reason, but it did tip the balance for them.
    These people were not from some shit hole either, they are from a beautiful old city in central Poland,
    So sadly we lost two good friends and my then 6 year old boy lost his best mate. We still keep in touch and were supposed to be visiting them this summer but that will obviously have to wait for now.

Anyway, it just feels really sad to me that we are once again walking down the well worn, predictable and tiresome path of blaming Johnny Foreigner for our economic and social problems, while the people who are really to blame get away with it. This country feels more and more like a selfish, inward looking place than it has since the 1980s

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe Ballon d'Or Winner
    💎💎 DIAMOND 💎💎 🏆 GOLD 🏆 👥 GTAM WINNER 👥 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +14,436 / 408 / -143
    I honestly think the whole Brexit thing has set Britain back around 30 years.

Not just economically, but intellectually and ideologically.

The chickens are already coming home to roost.

The irony is, the whole country lost, but we all need to get over it together!

I dread to think where we'll be in 5 or 10 years.

• Agree Agree x 3