1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streaming codes?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Woody, 29 Jun 2020.

1. Woody

Woody Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +5,115 / 52 / -10
    Has everybody had their streaming codes through from Season Ticket refunds?

I cancelled both mine and my son's on the same day (2 weeks ago) but have only had his code texted to me. He hasn't got a CCFC account login (doesn't need one really, being 11), his ticket's always been sorted through my account.

Has anyone cancelled both an adult and a linked kid's ticket, and if so did you get one or two codes through? I'm reluctant to set him up an account to redeem his code, only to find I should have put it into my account. On the other hand, I don't want to try to redeem it via my own account and invalidate it somehow as it's linked to his fan number.

Bit of a dilemma really - I've mailed the club via the website (which seems the only means of contact these days) but haven't heard back.

Panicking a bit now as I need to sort it before tomorrow night!

2. Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe Ballon d'Or Winner
    💎💎 DIAMOND 💎💎 🏆 GOLD 🏆 👥 GTAM WINNER 👥 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +14,435 / 408 / -143
    I sort of have the same issue. I got the credit off next season on my ticket and the streaming code, which despite being a ballache to do, has worked pretty well since.

I also received the code fairly quickly.

However my two kids don't have Bluebirds accounts in their own names (their emails come to my personal and work emails).

Ideally I'd like to set up accounts for them via their own email addresses but the club only has my emails down for them, so I don't think that would work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  3. Woody

Woody Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +5,115 / 52 / -10
    Did you get your own code by email or text?

4. BSP

BSP Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +13,860 / 175 / -26
    I set up individual accounts for my kids. It easy enough doesn’t take long and is well worth doing for shit like this.

5. Eat Y'self Fitter

Eat Y'self Fitter ⭐ Top Twelve Poster ⭐
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ ☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘ PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place

Ratings:
    +19,963 / 668 / -88
    If its usage issues you're worried about I've logged on on my tablet & computer and I was using both at once at one point on saturday with no problems.

• Interesting Interesting x 1