1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The animated banners on the forum

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Colonel Cardiffi, 25 Jun 2020.

1. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ 🏃🏃🏃 500 PAGER 🏃🏃🏃 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +64,970 / 2,104 / -249
    Those of you with Gold/Diamond/Platinum would have to log out to see them but everyone else will have noticed by now that we've got a couple of new adverts for local companies on the forum.

You might be aware that I've been cleaning up the forum a bit in order to attract local advertisers and this is what's happening.

Now, I know plenty of you on here have businesses or side gigs and sooner or later one of your competitors is going to buy an ad on here and you'll have to stare at it, kicking yourself and wishing you'd taken advantage of advertising on your favourite forum first.

For only £50 a month I will create an animated ad for your business and it will be seen 25,000 times by local Cardiff people.

The ads can even be seen by people with ad blockers.

Come on and give it a bloody try for a month and support your favourite forum in the process. :thumbup::aya:

PM me or email [email protected]

:oocc:

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ 🏃🏃🏃 500 PAGER 🏃🏃🏃 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +64,970 / 2,104 / -249
    Thanks for supporting the forum Feedy :aya::thumbup::beer:

:oocc:

• Like Like x 5
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote