1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The IS bint.

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Dr. Lecter, 16 Feb 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter Vote Lecter.
    🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +14,424 / 491 / -73
    Just fuck off.

The moment she sets foot back in the country she should be thrown inside for 20 years.

If this was a bloke there wouldn't even be a discussion. After being told for the last 10 years that women are as strong as any man and they should be treated as equals then you don't get to backtrack when it suits.

You made your shitty bed so off you pop and enjoy your life in some shithole with your scummy brother/partner/cousin.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  2. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +32,350 / 1,535 / -207
    Can't help getting the feeling we're being manipulated in the way they've chosen to make this story a main newspiece/headline.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  3. TDA

TDA slightly clapped out ninja
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +8,321 / 261 / -26
    The UK is a soft touch and there is nothing to prevent the return of a British citizen. The citizenship of these girls should have been renounced in 2015 when it was sure that they had joined IS voluntarily.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
  4. lardy

lardy pelanty taker
    Fantasy Football 18/19

Ratings:
    +3,067 / 58 / -10

Can countries do that? I really don't know. Can someone have no nationality?

5. Joecity

Joecity Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 PICKEM World Cup 1st 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +20,397 / 299 / -69
    My thoughts are she should be allowed to come home. She's a British National. She left Britain at 15 and was married under age. We'd normally call that child abuse. She's the victim of a pedophile grooming gang if you ask me. The fact that she took herself away can be seen in this context for me. Obviously any further things she may have done will have to be balanced out but my first instinct is that she should be dealt with in Britain.

I'm not saying that she can't be held accountable for any things she may have done later but if anybody is going to deal with her then I think Britain should. I don't see this as being a soft touch in this instance. She can face the law here if it's deemed that she should. Fighting age males who left are a different matter and they can serve time wherever they are. I understand there may be some that see this as double standards but if my 15 year old daughter was taken by a pedophile ring which Isis are in part then I'd want her home and sorted out here.

That's my take.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
    • Meh Meh x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
  6. kiffa

kiffa (kippa)
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +6,298 / 167 / -76
    Personally I’m interested to hear Splotty’s opinion on this........………

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Controversial Controversial x 1
  7. Goslow

Goslow Ich bin ein fotze
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +9,402 / 301 / -135
    The hopefully she'll die in childbirth.

8. Splott Dave

Splott Dave Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,531 / 265 / -174
    Britain has been using radical Islamic groups to further it's own foreign policy objectives for over a hundred years. We had five years of wall to wall propaganda concerning the need to bring down the Assad government in Syria, so it suited Britain to have these groups fighting towards objectives which it agreed with. The same thing happened in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and you can go as far back as the separation of India with the newly created state of Pakistan, to see the same foreign policy objectives in play.

Should one individual be allowed back in the country? Well that's complicated. We shipped radical Islamist individuals to Libya from Britain to bring down Gaddafi and then we allowed them to come back into the country. So if we allowed fighters to come back, why should we turn a mother away?

There's another consideration to this situation, in so much as at any one time there are about one hundred UK citizens fighting for the IDF, serving on the borders of Gaza, where 25, 000 Palestinians have been shot and wounded over the course of the last eight months. We can't have one rule for one set of individuals who go abroad to fight for their beliefs and a completely different one for others.

#8 Splott Dave, 16 Feb 2019 at 11:09
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 Feb 2019
  9. Goslow

Goslow Ich bin ein fotze

Ratings:
    +9,402 / 301 / -135
    The victims of grooming gangs don't go online looking for rapists though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Goslow

Goslow Ich bin ein fotze

Ratings:
    +9,402 / 301 / -135
    If he posts anything can you copy it because I've put him on pretend ignore,cheers.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Glos Blue

Glos Blue Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 PICKEM 17/18 - 3rd Place

Ratings:
    +3,303 / 57 / -13
    It’s a tricky one; as Joe says, she was radicalised and a victim of child abuse as a vulnerable 15 year old child. Now however, she is an adult who says that she has no regrets with what she did.

My opinion is that she should be allowed to return but should be taken into custody whilst an investigation takes place into any terrorism or other crimes that she may have committed. She was a victim of child abuse but that doesn’t remove criminal responsibility of any crimes that she has committed as she was over 10 years old.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Joecity

Ratings:
    +20,397 / 299 / -69
    She was 15. Still a child not just in my eyes but the eyes of the law. I'm not privy to what she was looking for but the fact remains Isis targeted our youngsters and still do. Older men looking for young girls after selling them the idea of some wanky Caliphate. I just think this is how she should be dealt with when it comes to questions of her citizenship. She wasn't old enough under our law to make any desicions for herself. She was the victim of grooming I think. Stripping her of her citizenship is off the mark for me. I agree she can face the law if needs be but our law as one of our own. However much we might disagree with what she did in running off to the Levant she was a child when she did it.

13. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +32,350 / 1,535 / -207
    I think we should bring her back, give her a nice 5 bedroom house in a cosy suburb, and as much benefits as she wants (along with however many husbands and friends she wants to live with her) and keep giving her whatever she and her family wants until @Goslow's temperature rises enough that we can hook him up to the grid for a lifetime's supply of free power for the whole country.

• Funny Funny x 7
  14. Goslow

Goslow Ich bin ein fotze

Ratings:
    +9,402 / 301 / -135
    Roses are red
    Isis is black
    Feck off and die
    We don't want you back.

PFAS.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Joecity

Ratings:
    +20,397 / 299 / -69
    What's Sajid Javid's take anyway? Anybody know out of interest what the government is going to do?

16. Goslow

Goslow Ich bin ein fotze

Ratings:
    +9,402 / 301 / -135
    She went looking for isis at a time when their barbaric death cult atrocities were being widely reported,I haven't seen any reports of anything other than self radicalisation,
    She joined isis with her eyes wide open,stayed with them for four years and only now they've been defeated does she want to return to the country that she turned her back on,if this was 1945 she would have been hanged as a traitor.
    The little bit of compassion i have left I'll save for the victims of her death cult.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Goslow

Goslow Ich bin ein fotze

Ratings:
    +9,402 / 301 / -135
    I think he said the Government won't do anything to help her return.

18. bluethrough

bluethrough Ballon d'Or Winner

Ratings:
    +5,388 / 70 / -3
    Seems it was just me that thought the Dr had found the ultimate pin up picture:fedup:

Note to self : Must take the board more seriously

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Joecity

Ratings:
    +20,397 / 299 / -69
    I can see what you're saying, course I can. I just can't help but feel that we as Britain have a duty to anyone of our young people to show compassion and deal with them ourselves. Compassion doesn't mean getting away scott free and the red carpet treatment. It means getting all the facts in order in a court here. I see it written she shows no remorse but don't forget she's sat in an Isis prisoner camp surrounded by hard liners who would gladly stone her to death for showing any. Girls who tried to escaped were murdered. I dunno. I just vere to dealing with it ourselves. I understand not everyone is going to feel likewise. That's why we are not a tin pot bunch like Isis.

20. PlumberAde

PlumberAde Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆

Ratings:
    +2,380 / 36 / -8
    No, it is against international law - and that is a good thing. And, while I think this girl is partly a victim of her own stupidity, naivety and foolishness, even at 15 she knew what she was doing. I also doubt that she has lost 2 kids to starvation, but it wouldn't surprise me if every fucker in the village hadn't had a go on her.

We have to let her into the country, that is a fact. She has manipulated the story - how the fuck did she get hold of journalists from out there? Something is a suspect.

Let her into the country, then throw the heaviest terrorism book we can find at her and get her sent away for as long as possible. Also, since she is a British Citizen, then so are the two kids she claims starved to death. So fucking have her for child neglect too. And, there's also a few tweets from her promoting terrorism, celebrating terrorism and so on - so throw the book at her on those things as well.

As for her kid, as soon as it is born, put it up for adoption. The last thing we want is another angry 15 year old, blaming his parent's death/imprisonment on the UK and doing what his/her mother did.

I am very liberal, but we can't just have teenage girls going over to become fuck bags and dirtbags and children factories only to come back radicalised, with a pile of kids growing up in a radicalised household. She has to be made an example of.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.