1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfer rumours

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by bluethrough, 20 Jul 2020.

1. Rydogsccfc

Rydogsccfc Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 I ❤ LEE TOMLIN I ❤ NEIL HARRIS

Ratings:
    +6,125 / 408 / -79
  2. Jamieccfc

Jamieccfc I'm as free as a bird
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 I ❤ NEIL HARRIS

Ratings:
    +12,676 / 330 / -52
    Wouldn’t of minded taken a punt on Parrot from spurs, Millwall have got him from what i read earlier, could be worth asking the availability of Neco, Levitt and woodburn would be nice to get some welsh lads in, see if brewster fancies it here as well

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 2
  3. Face Paint

Face Paint Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,070 / 143 / -35
    Little fast fuckers in midfield and we will win the league.

• Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
  4. BSP

BSP Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +14,303 / 179 / -28
    Agree a bit more pace wouldn’t go amiss. I reckon we could get Ilias Chair from QPR for a couple of million. That lads like shit off a shiny shovel.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jamieccfc

Jamieccfc I'm as free as a bird
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 I ❤ NEIL HARRIS

Ratings:
    +12,676 / 330 / -52
    They’ll want double digits for him i reckon

6. Glos Blue

Glos Blue Wales. Masturbation. Farming. In that order!
    💎💎 DIAMOND 💎💎 🏆 GOLD 🏆 😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏅 FUNNIEST PHOTO 🏅 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐 PICKEM 17/18 - 3rd Place

Ratings:
    +14,162 / 173 / -29
    Sex Jacket’s coming home...

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  7. BSP

BSP Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +14,303 / 179 / -28
    I can’t see anyone paying anywhere near that for him. Slap a £2-3m bid in, turn his head, get his agent damp, bish bash bosh, jobs a good un, gertcha.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ 🏃🏃🏃 600 PAGER 🏃🏃🏃 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +67,572 / 2,126 / -249
    I'd welcome Mr Rioja-Sex-Jacket back with open arms.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  9. Colonel Cardiffi

Ratings:
    +67,572 / 2,126 / -249

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Glos Blue

Glos Blue Wales. Masturbation. Farming. In that order!
    💎💎 DIAMOND 💎💎 🏆 GOLD 🏆 😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏅 FUNNIEST PHOTO 🏅 🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐 PICKEM 17/18 - 3rd Place

Ratings:
    +14,162 / 173 / -29
    I’d take them both on a free.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Delboyo

Delboyo I love my giphys I do
    ⭐⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐⭐ 🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏅 MOST OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION 🏅

Ratings:
    +3,823 / 70 / -25
    Maybe its worth sitting on that for the time being

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. stantys tattoos

stantys tattoos never sober
    💎💎 DIAMOND 💎💎 🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ PICKEM 19/20 WINNER ☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘ ~LMS Belarus~ 🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺

Ratings:
    +38,161 / 839 / -70
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Rydogsccfc

Rydogsccfc Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 I ❤ LEE TOMLIN I ❤ NEIL HARRIS

Ratings:
    +6,125 / 408 / -79
    Kieffer Moore has started to follow Cardiff City on insta.:sherlock:

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Lawnmower

Lawnmower Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +1,731 / 22 / -3
    A few midfielders mentioned there.
    I can’t see is going for any unless any of our current 5 leave which is unlikely as they are all under contract.

Nico Williams would be ideal as right back, but I’d have though Liverpool would want to keep hold of him.

If Moore comes I guess that will be it for strikers, particularly if Ward gets a new contract.

Apart from another right back ( maybe Brad Smith will stay) and possibly a winger ( Abdomah is a possible, but I’d rather someone younger given the balance and age of our squad) that might be it unless others leave.

15. Colonel Cardiffi

Ratings:
    +67,572 / 2,126 / -249

• Like Like x 6
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Wind Up Merchant Wind Up Merchant x 1
  16. Lawnmower

Lawnmower Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷

Ratings:
    +1,731 / 22 / -3
    I wouldn’t be surprised to see this happen. Although I’d also expect another right back unless Harris sees Bacuna as first choice there, which I’m not particularly comfortable with.

still think long term wing backs would suit our squad better

17. BSP

BSP Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +14,303 / 179 / -28
    We are favourites to re sign him? That suggests there’s a betting market on it.

It’s the hot story of the summer. If Wolves loan out one of their fringe defenders, who will sign him?

FFS mun :hehe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Colonel Cardiffi

Ratings:
    +67,572 / 2,126 / -249
    Man Utd on brink of £105m Jadon Sancho deal, Liverpool to listen to offers for Wales' Harry Wilson and Celtic confident on midfielder — transfer rumours

The latest gossip from the Premier League

Sancho deal close

The Mirror report that Manchester United are closing in on a deal for Jadon Sancho.

Sancho has long been linked with a move to United and is said to be excited by the prospect of playing at Old Trafford.

United are currently said to be negotiating the details of a £105m deal with Borussia Dortmund for Sancho, who is also close to agreeing personal terms on a return to England.

A breakthrough has been made in terms of negotiating the deal, which will see United pay around £70m up front.

Further add-ons could see the deal become a British record fee and meet Dortmund’s full valuation of the player.

[​IMG]

Liverpool could be forced into selling Wales star Harry Wilson and former Cardiff City loanee Marko Grujic this summer, according to the Liverpool Echo.

In a Q&A, Reds correspondent Paul Gorst said both players had initially been told they would have the pre-season to prove their worth to Jurgen Klopp and Co.

However, given pre-season will now be so short due to the elongated Premier League season, they might not be afforded that luxury and the Merseyside outfit might cash in.

“Wilson and Grujic are tough ones – I was told a while back they’d get pre-season to show they belong," the Echo report.

“But now pre-season will be really short and will be about getting the stars up to 100 per cent, so what happens to them now is a difficult one to predict.

“I suspect if good offers come in they will be sold but clubs aren’t spending. Grujic has a lot to get past. Wilson has more of a chance [of becoming a part of the squad].”

Newcastle United join clutch of Premier League clubs chasing David Brooks

Newcastle United have joined the £40million race for Wales Player of the Year David Brooks.

Toon boss Steve Bruce is said to view Brooks as the creative link his side were missing for much of the season.

But Bruce faces a battle to land the hugely gifted 23-year-old with a glut of other Premier League clubs also chasing Brooks' signature.

A bidding war is set to erupt, with Bournemouth feeling they can get as much as £40m for their man, a hefty profit after signing him for £11.5m from Sheffield United.

Tottenham, Leeds United and West Ham have all registered an interest in the player.

Celtic confident of landing McCarthy

90min report that Celtic are confident of beating Premier League clubs to the signing of Crystal Palace midfielder James McCarthy.

McCarthy joined Palace from Everton last summer and enjoyed a strong first season at Selhurst Park.

Yet Palace are said to be open to offers for the Ireland midfielder, which has led to interest from Celtic.

Four Premier League clubs have made enquiries over the 29-year-old and these are said to be Leeds United, Newcastle United, West Ham United and Aston Villa.

McCarthy is a boyhood Celtic fan, however, and has never hidden his ambition to one day play for the Hoops.

Foxes in talks over Barca youngster

The Guardian report that Leicester City are in talks over a multi-year loan deal for Francisco Trincao.

Former Braga talent Trincao only moved to the Nou Camp this summer after putting pen to paper in January to agree a €31m fee as part of a deal that saw a €500m release clause put in his five-year contract.

Yet Barca are desperate to raise funds this summer which has led to Leicester’s interest in the 20-year-old.

The Foxes are said to have offered to take the youngster on loan for two seasons in a move they hope will come with an obligation to turn the deal permanent for €50m in 2022.

There is interest from elsewhere in the Premier League, with reports on Monday claiming Barca had turned down a £54m for the player.

Liverpool to listen to offers for Wales' Harry Wilson and former Bluebird Grujic - https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-sancho-liverpool-wilson-18715881

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 1
  19. QuantumMechanic

QuantumMechanic First Team Debut

Ratings:
    +132 / 5 / -6
    Levitt on loan, good possibility. Woodburn we could possibly get permanently, his career has gone to utter shit. The question is why he's fallen off the cliff so badly... and can he recover?

20. bluethrough

bluethrough Ballon d'Or Winner
    🏆 GOLD 🏆 ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +19,948 / 294 / -32
    Surprise of the day

According to Teesside Live, Middlesbrough could make a move for free agent Lee Peltier, who worked under Neil Warnock at Cardiff City.
    The article focused on five players Middlesbrough have been linked with already this transfer window, but suggested the club could pursue a deal for Peltier, who was recently released by West Bromwich Albion.

The right-back only left Cardiff City for the Hawthorns in January of this year, but failed to make a single appearance for Slavan Bilic’s team. Peltier was released from his contract last month and can now join any club on a free transfer.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1