1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warnock in Rhiwbina.

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by TH63, 7 Nov 2019.

1. TH63

TH63 How I wish you were here.
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place PICKEM World Cup 2nd

Ratings:
    +19,858 / 667 / -134
    Probably deserves its own thread to be fair.
    Arranged by Len Noakes for charity, NW was very generous with his time, supposed to speak for an hour, he carried in for over and hour and a half.
    Very complimentary about the fans and Dalman, who he said was always very calm and helpful.
    Spoke a bit about social media, where he was critical of the keyboard warriors who spoke without knowing the full story eg criticising him for not picking one player who hadn’t slept for three nights because his baby had been in hospital. He did say that Vincent tan would copy what had been said and send it to Neil asking him “what about this?”
    Might look to strengthen a couple of key positions in January.
    Told the team at half time v Birmingham “this lot will forgive you anything as long as they can see some effort”.
    Some good questions from the floor
    1. Are there any current players who could be a manager?
    A. Did sol pay you to ask that?
    2. Who was the most difficult player you managed?
    A. Tarabat. Then told some funny stories about him.
    He was asked about var, he said he was a fan of it as it helped the smaller clubs who don’t always get the same decisions as big clubs
    One guy kept on about how we were mid table and going nowhere, questioning Warnock’s position, answer drowned out by everyone chanting “sit down and behave yourself”
    Spoke about Tomlin, about how he’d turned himself around, ditto Bogle who he’d almost given up on due to his attitude, when in loan, clubs were asking us to take him back because of it. Warnock had to sit him down and tell him not to get to the end of his career and have regrets.
    On Zohore, he was given a big new contract without Warnock’s say so and the implication was that it had turned his head, when told of WBA’s interest in him, Warnock told the club to drive him up there before they changed their minds. Bags of talent and potential but attitude not right.
    He was asked about youth players and was a bit critical of Bellamy saying he (ballers) was more interested in winning the u18 league than pushing players on, youth players just not good enough, bar one who got shipped out on loan. One might be on the bench on Sunday.
    If I remember more, I’ll add to this thread, but all in all, great night for a great cause.
    I got to speak to him briefly, thoroughly nice bloke.

• Good Football Post Good Football Post x 13
    • Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
  2. FfsMadine

FfsMadine Ballon d'Or Winner
    👥 Harris Out Brigade 👥

Ratings:
    +765 / 229 / -72
    Same old warnock then can't take critic's but will soak up the praise

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Absolutely Spot On Absolutely Spot On x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. FfsMadine

👥 Harris Out Brigade 👥

Ratings:
    +765 / 229 / -72
    Sounds like the realist was drowned out by happy clappers sadly for answering a honest question. We are midtable going nowhere 5 wins in 15 ffs

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. TH63

🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐 PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place PICKEM World Cup 2nd

Ratings:
    +19,858 / 667 / -134
    I thought it was you

• Funny Funny x 8
  5. stantys tattoos

stantys tattoos never sober
    🏆 GOLD MEMBER 🏆 🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐

Ratings:
    +14,209 / 304 / -40
    they don't sell cans

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. FfsMadine

👥 Harris Out Brigade 👥

Ratings:
    +765 / 229 / -72
    Warnock would be to scared to answer my questions. A under 18 player on the bench sunday? We are not stupid Neil your bench is very predictable
    Smithies bamba or Nelson two wingers vaulks Paterson and maybe madine

7. Rydogsccfc

Rydogsccfc Ballon d'Or Winner
    ❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,641 / 214 / -35
    I hope Tan has noticed my posts about us going down the continental route of running the club.:hehe:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  8. Rydogsccfc

❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,641 / 214 / -35
    I hope someone has filmed the whole thing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
  9. Rydogsccfc

❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,641 / 214 / -35
    Which player was that that hadn't slept for 3 nights is it Tomlin?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ~LAST MAN STANDING~ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁

Ratings:
    +43,695 / 1,797 / -227
    Interesting stuff, nice write up, thanks for that :thumbup:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. FfsMadine

👥 Harris Out Brigade 👥

Ratings:
    +765 / 229 / -72
    Someone should have asked Neil why he pretended tomlin was in a car accident so he could drop him for Derby

• Funny Funny x 1
    • WRENCH OF SHIT WRENCH OF SHIT x 1
  12. TH63

Ratings:
    +19,858 / 667 / -134
    This slagging the guy off at every opportunity is getting a bit old now tbh.
    This was a charity event where he gave up his time to raise money for a good cause and talk to the fans.
    As he rightly said, we’ve pissed away 7 points, which would’ve put us top of the league.
    It must be really depressing to always be so negative about everything.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Controversial Controversial x 1
  13. FfsMadine

👥 Harris Out Brigade 👥

Ratings:
    +765 / 229 / -72
    Bollocks to charity sounds like a warnock love in event where any question not ultra postive was ignored.

Thanks for the memories Neil

Attached Files:

• WRENCH OF SHIT WRENCH OF SHIT x 3
    • Wind Up Merchant Wind Up Merchant x 3
  14. TH63

Ratings:
    +19,858 / 667 / -134
    A few more bits to add.
    There was only one negative question that I mentioned earlier, Warnock did answer that wed lost 2 in 12 and that we’d thrown away points and had too many draws.
    On Tomlin, it depends who we’re playing, with teams who have three big players that doesn’t suit Tomlin’s game.
    He’s expecting Nelson to become a fan’s favourite.
    He’s a big fan of Ralls, but was going to hook him on Saturday because he was carrying a knock and could barely celebrate his second pen he was so knackered.
    He mentioned that ralls gets some stick where fan favourites can make mistakes but the fans ignore those.
    He wanted to bring vaulks on but circumstances didn’t allow.
    Both reds on Saturday were spot on in his view, discussing the ward one, we train/practice for going down to ten men, but haven’t had to put it into practice before Saturday but the plan worked.
    Sol wanted to play a few weeks ago but the physios felt that if he came back too soon and got another knock that at his age that could be him finished.
    Funny story about arsene wenger when we played there, the dug outs are quite far apart and he told wenger he wouldn’t be able to hear him. Wenger looked at him and said “you’ll find a way Neil”.

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Malarkey

Malarkey Ballon d'Or Winner
    ⭐⭐ PLATINUM ⭐⭐

Ratings:
    +6,523 / 75 / -22
    Not been on much today. By one constant is that @FfsMadine is a boring twattish wind up merchant!:nqat:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Rydogsccfc

❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,641 / 214 / -35
    Was there any questions on why he wasted money on a defender that's similar to Morrison and what happened with Bobby?

17. TH63

Ratings:
    +19,858 / 667 / -134
    No. But I guess it was a bit of a no brainier given we’d lost manga and sol was injured.
    Neil does expect flint to get better though
    There was one about Day, who we signed because we expected to lose either etheridge or smithies

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  18. Rydogsccfc

❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,641 / 214 / -35
    Hopefully Neil drops Flint or Morrison and give Nelson a chance or alongside Bamba we need to be a bit more pace and dynamic at the back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TH63

Ratings:
    +19,858 / 667 / -134
    Personally I think Nelson/Bamba would be the best pairing as well, although I doubt Sol is 100% match fit yet. Mozza is injured so I’d expect to see Flint and nelson to start.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Rydogsccfc

❶ 1 YEAR ❶ 🗐 10 PAGER 🗐

Ratings:
    +2,641 / 214 / -35
    Also did Warnock mention anything about when he leaves potential candidates or what the club is doing about it etc?