1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We'll pay you £50 every month for each and every business you sell our service to.

Discussion in 'Cardiff City Forum' started by Colonel Cardiffi, 28 Oct 2020 at 15:17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel Cardiffi

Colonel Cardiffi C'mon CITY!
    ⚽ MODERATOR ⚽ ~LAST MAN STANDING~ ❷ 2 YEARS ❷ 🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁

Ratings:
    +44,155 / 1,808 / -227

For more info just email me at [email protected] or PM me on this forum.

We'll pay you £50 every month for each and every business you sell our service to.

3 Easy Steps:

1. We give you a sales website so you can sell our custom daily social media posting service to businesses. Here's an example of the type of sales website we give you: justgreatsocial.com

2. When you sell our service to a business, they use the Paypal button on your website which then takes payment from them automatically each month and pays directly to your Paypal account.

3. You keep half of the fee every month (£50) and pay us the other half so we can begin posting on the businesses social media pages while you relax and watch your profits roll in every month.

•••

If you sold the daily posting service to just two businesses a month, this time next year you'd be earning £1200 a month without lifting a finger while we do the work on your clients' social media pages.

For more info just email me at [email protected] or PM me on this forum.

---

[​IMG]

:oocc:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to view full quote
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.